Saturday, August 29, 2009

One man's (or woman's) junk is another man's (or woman's) treasure



Today, while the kids were playing with my mother-in-law and brother-in-law, PreacherMan and I went to the church yard sale to pilfer, I mean, browse through our friends' junk, I mean, our friends' gently used merchandise. We had a great time! We found some great junk, I mean treasures.




All kidding aside, we really did find some great stuff. Cora probably racked up the most with the barbie dolls, care bears, dollhouse thingy, and the scooter (which was by far the biggest hit of the day). The boys didn't do so bad themselves with a couple of semi trucks and a load of really great books. Craig came out with a knife and a picture frame. I found some tupperware and baking racks. I almost left with a pair of Georgia (GO DAWGS!!) crocs but I hesitated too long and they were snatched up before I had a chance to get back to them. Indecision will get you every time, I tell ya!




We also enjoyed delicious peanut butter bars and lemonade. Can it get any better than that? Gotta love good deals and good desserts, right?
Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment