Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's a girls night out...

Well, its a girls night out
Honey, there aint no doubt
Im gonna dance every dance til the boys go home
Well, its my night to rock
No watchin that ol clock
Oh, aint no doubt, lordy its a girls night out

Last Friday, I had a girls night out which is a rare treat. Some friends from church and I went out to eat and bowling (no dancing, like the song above, though we did show our moves when we got a strike, which by the way was only ONCE for me).

We had lots of fun - talking, eating, talking, bowling - in that order. It's amazing the things you learn on a girl's night out but we won't get into any of that! We had a really fun time despite landing many, many gutter balls and achieving few strikes or even spares. I will say that some of us fared better than others (me not included). Here are a few of the highlights of our night....



A pretty good self - portrait captured by Susan and Kristi....



My utter embarrassment after sending two balls in a row into the Gutter...maybe next time we should consider using the gutter guards...

Shannon's pure joy and delight after a strike...



The girls just chilling, waiting for their turn....
Fun was had by all...now, the only question left is what is on the agenda for next time? (Because I'm telling you, there has to be a next time and it should be sooner as opposed to later) .
Lolly





No comments:

Post a Comment