Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some of Cora's favorite things...

I like my favorite things lists so much that I am devoting a post to Cora's favorite things. Here we go....



1. Stickers, stickers, everywhere,
Stickers, stickers, in my hair...





2. Rainbow shoes (she can wear them with anything! And, she does!) (on a side note, these are almost too small so I have been checking at Target waiting for them to be clearanced, guess what? They were clearanced to $3.73, so I bought the next TWO sizes for her! The only two pair left in her future sizes! She can have RAINBOW SHOES for the next TWO years! WOOHOO!)





3. Bouncy Balls (She loves her ball, her bouncy ball! (If you watch Dora, maybe you remember the episode where Boots buys a bouncy ball only to have it lost to the gooey guyser or something like that? Not to worry, though, the ending is always happy. He finds his ball before it meets its doom.)




4. Pillows (preferably stacked all around her and on top of her but not to worry, I remove them while she is sleeping)





5. Blankies (her most beloved treasure - the more, the better. We don't leave home without them. If we do, we turn around and go get them. That's why we were late for Sunday School this past Sunday. There are a few places I can get by without having a blankie, church is most definitely not one of those places. Bedtime and naptime are the other two times I do not want to be missing a blankie.)





6. Her new (but actually it is a hand-me-down) sleeping bag.




7. Hairbows (Just kidding! She hates hairbows! She likes the idea of hairbows and will allow me to SOMETIMES put them in, but she ALWAYS takes them out either prior to leaving the house, in the car en route to our destination, or as soon as we arrive at said destination, or shortly thereafter.) I have ALMOST given up.









Just in case you are wondering, these never made it out the door.

Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment