Friday, September 11, 2009

Not so good for you favorite things...

Ever since I posted that little list of a few of my favorite things, I am constantly thinking of more of my favorite things. Boy, I really have a lot of favorites. (I am thinking this favorite things thing may be a weekly reoccurence on my blog. I think I may like that idea better than Funny Farm Fridays and Manic Mondays.) Anyway, a few of my favorite not so good for you things...

1. Coke - the drink, most definitely not the drug. I truly do not know if I could live without it. I mean, technically, I could live without it, but I wouldn't be happy about it.

2. White bread - I know, I know, I know. White bread is nutritionally null and void. It has been stripped of everything good and wholly from the grain of wheat. It has virtually nothing good left in it, but I still like it. I have tried whole wheat in various degrees, I have tried white wheat, I have tried a lot of non-white bread breads. I still like my SunBeam white bread in sandwich slices bread. I still think it is the best bread for toast and sandwiches. I just can't make the complete switch. I know I should, but I just haven't been able to do it. So, I usually alternate. Buy white one week, buy wheat the other. (Sidenote: Though wheat bread is not my favorite, I really like the whole wheat pastas - strange, isn't it?)

3. Cheesecake Factory cheese cake - I haven't had this in a long time but it is most definitely a favorite. So many choices, you can never go wrong.

4. Cookie Co. chocolate chip cookie cake - I look forward to birthdays (all of our our birthdays - all 5 of them!) just so I can enjoy one of these delicious cookie cakes and all the glorious icing as well! In just 2 short weeks, we will actually have one of these in our house! Yum! Can't wait!

That's it! Only 4 things that I like that are not good for me! Yeah, right, if only that were true!

Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment