Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Memory Lane

I had so much fun diggin' up old pictures of Ben for his 5th birthday that I decided I just MUST do that more often for this blog. Isn't it so much fun to look back on old photos (as long as it is not of you (meaning me) and if it is of you (me), then it has to be at least presentable)?
I think it should be something I do AT LEAST once a week, don't you? I thought so. I'm so glad we are in agreement.


I dug these up from October of 2007. Tate was 4, Ben had just turned 3, and Cora was around 7 months. In case you ever wondered, this is what it's like trying to wrangle 3 kids under the age of 4 into a picture taking session. Family photos always sound like a good idea until you are actually getting them taken. Looking back on the occasion, it really wasn't THAT BAD. I do remember at the time feeling a bit overwhelmed, disheveled, and curious as to who thought having family photos taken was a fun idea in the first place (I confess, that would be me).








Alas, we did get quite a few good pictures. We can at least look back on those wild and crazy moments and remember what it was REALLY like to have 3 kids under the age of 4. Crazy, fun, but worth every minute.


Tate picked out a very LARGE pumpkin at Burt's for our pictures.

Ben picked out a very UNIQUE pumpkin for his very own.


Aaaahhh. Brotherly love goes a long, long way.






I already miss those days. Sort of. Well, maybe not this part.


Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment