Friday, June 25, 2010

7lbs 6 oz

Yay!!!

She is gaining weight!!!!

Today, Ada Grace weighs a whopping 7 lbs, 6 oz. She has gained 7 ounces in a week which is EXACTLY the amount she needs to have gained. We are so pleased!!!



Here are a few pics from this week...



This is Ada's new bed. I LOVE, LOVE
LOVE IT!!!


It is actually a pack'n'play but it has this thing on top that acts as a bassinett - kind of. One side is open and you put that up next to the bed (but there is a ledge type thing that separates it from the bed). Anyway, my description is not very good, but this is great for me because I put it next to my bed and can see her and touch her and be next to her during the night without actually having her in the bed with us. And, if she gets fussy or loses her pacy, I can easily reach in and pat her or get the pacy. I'm LOVING it! We just bought it yesterday and I am so glad that we did!





Here is Ada, once again, asleep! This time she is in a bouncy seat. And, yes, that is Ben in the background, leaning in for a kiss. If you want to know where Ben is, all you have to do if find Ada. He ADORES her! He can not hold her enough or kiss her enough! It's quite adorable....except when he is driving us crazy asking for more holding time, more kissing time, etc. (His kisses consist of multiple kisses at a time...one just won't do.)







Here is Ada Grace in a different bouncy. And, yes, the picture is sideways. It's not just your computer. I tried to switch it to an upright picture multiple times and succeeded. But, I could not get it to upload the right way so I gave up. So, I suggest turning your head to the right as you view this picture. I also want to add that it appears that I have placed stuffed flowers/butterflies on her face...but I have not. They are hanging from her bouncy seat and actually DO NOT touch her face but from the angle I was taking the picture, it appears that they do. How cute is this picture???


Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment