Thursday, April 1, 2010

I may be crazy but....

A few things that are driving me crazy right now... (mainly due to pregnancy, and really, I am trying not to sound like I'm complaining because I really am glad to be having another baby.)





1. itchiness - Every pregnancy, I itch. Excessively. Sometimes, I think I am going to scratch my skin off. Maybe its because I am taking too many showers...maybe I'm drying out my skin...nah, that can't be it!


2. Getting up every 2 hours during the night to visit the bathroom. Enough said.


3. Heartburn.


4. Not being able to sleep very well.


5. Eating too much chocolate. Nah, that really doesn't drive me crazy. It should. But it just doesn't. I refuse to feel guilty. And, the chocolate thing is really not that related to pregnancy if I am being totally honest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment