Friday, April 2, 2010

Smells, smells, and more smells

In full disclosure and to accurately document this time of my life and to further add to folks thinking I may be insane, I thought I'd list some of my favorite smells right now. Remember, its the intensity of the smells that are affected during my pregnancy. Everything smells stronger and better somehow. Excluding foods, which is odd.







Here we go... (some are repeats from another post)







1. Laundry Detergent and Dryer sheets - preferably Gain - Original scent (none of that fru-fru mango scent or island paradise or anything - just plain 'ole clean and fresh smell)



2. Caress (or Equate) Shower soap



3. Any Fresh/Clean Shampoo



4. Soft soap - anti-bacterial soap - again, just the plain, clean, fresh smelling ones. I filled all of our dispensers today even if they did not need it.



5. Newspapers/sales ads - I really like the smell of paper....



6. Paper towels and toilet paper and kleenex - not the scented kind. Did you know that they actually do smell? I know you are going to go try it right now.



7. Chapstick - original



8. Craig's work building - smells like diesel, wood, and kind of dirt/grime mix but I kinda like it



9. BJ's Warehouse - the warehouse smell of boxes, paper products, cleaning supplies, etc.



10. Clothes fresh out of the washer or dryer, especially white T-shirts. I don't know why but they really do smell the best.



11. Heat - you know like in the shower or laundry room dryer or hairdryer or in the car - maybe its more the feel than the smell....



12. The smell of the kids' hair after their baths - I think that has to be everyone that has kids' favorite smell.





13. Clorox Wipes - I know that supposedly cleaners, clorox, etc. that has a chemical smell is really not good for you or the environment but if I can't smell that "clean" smell, it's just not clean to me. Agree?



Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment