Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


Here we are ready for church on Mother's Day 2010. We ran late for church to get these photos. We had to use our iphone to get these photos because the battery in our camera was dead. Why does that always happen when you are in a hurry and want to get a quick photo?

Why is it so difficult to get 3 children and 1 adult to all look and smile at the same time? Regardless, we have a few pics to commemorate the event.

Craig and the kids had decorative plates made for me with each child's name, date of birth, and birth stats written on it. They are just what I wanted... (I gave Craig some hints as to what he might want to buy, colors he should choose, info he should include, etc.) I haven't decided yet whether I want to hang them or buy those plate holders and put them on our bookshelf. Ben wanted to know if he could have his breakfast on his....ummmm, no, honey, these plates are special, decorative plates that we do not eat on....









I also received a gift certificate to have other decorative family or seasonal plates/platters or whatever made by the same person who did these. I can't wait to figure out what I want. She is a local artist who does some really cool stuff so I am super excited about this.

For our mother's day meal, we grilled out hotdogs and hamburgers and made homemade icecream. Can it get any better than that?


Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment