Thursday, May 20, 2010

Catchin' up

So, today I said to Craig...I want to do "such and such" and take pictures and put it on my blog and he said, "What blog?" and he is right. I have been doing a miserable job of keeping up with this and I really, really want to because I really do enjoy it. My intentions are to keep it like a family scrapbook/journal and have it printed out one day. With that said, I am going to backtrack a bit to Spring Break and Easter and Mother's day in an effort to "catch up" and hopefully, I can stay on top of this thing. I mean, I know I won't possibly be busier than ever in a few weeks so why not try to do one more thing?

And, in all honesty, I don't want to disappoint the masses. I can't tell you how excited I was when I logged on today to find out I have FOUR FOLLOWERS!!!! How exciting! And, I am truly not being sarcastic here because I was really excited to see that I had followers...how fun is that!!!!

So, to those of you who are my FOLLOWERS, thanks! you made my day....now I know I am not just "talking" to no one.

Lolly

No comments:

Post a Comment