Saturday, January 23, 2010

One step closer to our camper...

I don't want to be too excited.

I don't want to post this prematurely.

But, I just can't help myself because we are one step closer to realizing a dream come true.

We MAY have found a camper.

One that we can afford (sort of).

One that is in really, really good shape to be a used, 10 year old camper.

One that is way, way, less expensive than we thought we'd find.

One that is used but only by people we know which for some reason makes us feel better.

One that has lots of storage.

One that I can not wait to stock up with pots and pans and brightly colored measuring cups, and towels, and tablecloths, and whatever else I might manage to find laying around in my house, my mother's house, at Walmart, or Target that screams "CAMPER!".

I wrote all of the above a few days ago.

Before we actually BOUGHT THE CAMPER!!!

Now, I'm posting it. Just so you know.

Pictures will be coming soon.

Pictures of, as Tate says, "Our very own camper..."

No comments:

Post a Comment