Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Top Ten Reasons I love Fall

In no particular order, here are a few reasons I find this time of year to be delightful...


10. It's not too hot.

9. It's not too cold.

8. I love the fall colors of orange, yellow, brown, red, etc.

7. I love seeing the kids dressed up for Halloween (nothing too gory, thankyouverymuch!)

6. Visiting Pumpkin Patches.

5. Dahlonega Gold Rush and other fall festivals.

4. Seeing Ada in her footed pj's.

3. Perfect camping weather.

2. Not getting hot and sweaty while getting dressed in the morning.

1. Not getting even hotter and sweatier when going outside.


There is really only one downside to this season as far as I am concerned...allergies. They are KILLING me this time of year. But, I will suffer through and be glad that fall seems to finally be here or at least it's on its way. I can't take these 90+ degree days anymore. Bring on the jeans and sweaters. And, of course, the adorably cute footed pajamas/outfit-thingies.


No comments:

Post a Comment