Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions

So, I am not much for making resolutions because I am not that great at keeping them. But in the last few days, ideas of resolutions have been swirling in my head, so I thought I'd share. Here goes nothing.

I resolve to....

1. wear earrings more often.
2. eat healthy foods more often.
3. exercise more often.
4. blog more often.
5. laugh more often.
6. exercise patience more often.
7. read the bible more often.
8. stop everything and play with the kids "right when they ask" instead of saying "in a minute" more often.


I'll let you know how it goes.

Happy New Year!

Lolly

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! Not sure if you've read my blog or realized that I follow your blog (I am Terry Caylor's daughter, Lindsey) -- anyway, I've read several of your posts and crack up at them...especially the nail cutting story! I hope you, Craig, and the kids had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I love reading and keeping up with you all since we never see you. Hope all is well, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just saw that I had a new follower last night or this morning and clicked on your pic but couldn't tell if it was you or not. But, you are one of the few Lindseys that I know and it looked kind of like you but I wasn't sure! I am so glad you commented! I will definitely check out your blog and thanks for reading mine! We are a bit crazy around here so they give me lots of funny stuff to write about it when I take the time to do it! Hope all is well with you too!

    ReplyDelete