Friday, November 19, 2010

Ada's Favorite Things- Nov 2010

Truth be told, Ada's list of favorite things is quite simple...


1. Bottle

2. Naps




3. Being held/Sitting with the kids (or us)

But, in the interest of being fair and since the other kids have a much longer list of favorite things, I thought I'd add a few more for Ada.


4. Baby Legs: Ok, so maybe it's not Ada's favorite thing but they are one of mine. How cute is this?




And, this?




5. Sitting up: She really loves to sit up these days. She can't sit up completely unassisted quite yet, though it appears that she can by this photo. I sat her up this way, let go for a few seconds, took the pic, then grabbed her before she toppled over. She is really getting much stronger so it should be any day now when she can truly sit like this for a longer period of time.

6. Rolling over on her stomach: She loves to roll over onto her stomach, much to my dismay. It's cute and great for her and all, but it makes me worry when she is napping.

7. Camping/Outdoors: She loves camping and staying outside. She also enjoys watching the kids run and play. Luckily, she also really likes the carrier - I think she likes it because she can still be carried and be able to see everything that is going on as well.


And, that's my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment