Thursday, August 18, 2011

Consignment sale finds 2011

I was too lazy to consign this year but I still hit the two big sales at the Methodist churches. I'm not really into looking at clothes anymore because I've been finding such great deals in stores.

Now that the pressure is off to find clothes and all the close inspection that goes along with that, my shopping time is freed up to look at books, toys, etc.

This is what I found today! In the background, there is a McDonald's drive thru/kitchen. The girls love it! I heard Cora pretending to give customers their food, and she said," Thanks, people, come again!"


I found Ada a winter jacket and a few pair of tennis shoes. I hit the book jackpot for Tate and Ben. Just to name a few.... Captain Underpants books, Goosebumps, and a Rick Riordan book (Tate's fav author).

I even found something for me...(with the help of my shopping buddy) the Twilight novel for 3 bucks!

Finding good deals is so much fun!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment